Nowadays, more and more women report themselves being affected by such problem as stretch marks. Along with notorious cellulite, this common skin condition brings a lot of negative emotions and pessimistic thoughts to the women of all races and nationalities. Stretch marks usually appear as a result of rapid changes in body mass or due to certain hormonal factors. In particular, this problem is very closely linked to pregnancy, when both above mentioned issues take place. The most commonly, stretch marks can be found on such body areas as abdomen, buttocks, thighs, hips, breasts, upper arms and so on. It is estimated that every second modern woman suffers from this type of skin imperfection; therefore, stretch mark removal is one of the most topical issues in modern natural skin care and cosmetics.
Overwhelming majority of modern women choose only 100% natural stretch mark remedies, and all of them are looking for an answer to the question, what can be the best stretch mark cream? There is a great variety of various anti-stretch mark products offered in the today’s market. Though a lot of us try to use herbal remedies and homemade solutions for stretch mark removal, like essential oils or various herbal preparations, it usually takes much more time to receive the desired results and get rid of stretch marks completely. If you have enough of patience and time, the best way to use essential oils like juniper, neroli, apricot seed, wheat germs or almond essential oils, is massaging such oils or their mixtures into your skin throughout the affected areas.
However, nowadays it is very easy to find and buy very high quality and safe natural cosmetic products like special creams or body lotions, which are specially designed by the world’s leading scientists and cosmetologists for fast and effective stretch mark removal. Many successful and powerful manufacturers of cosmetic and skin care products for women like Revitol offer their stretch mark removal creams and lotions with special 100% natural formulas. For many years, Revitol stretch mark cream is occupying the leading positions in the market and is considered probably the safest and the best stretch mark cream which can be used by every modern woman as a part of her special program to repair stretch marks.
It is very important that, in addition to fast stretch mark removal, Revitol stretch mark cream is a perfect remedy to bring back glowing and natural look of our skin. It has excellent rejuvenating and revitalizing properties, assists in increasing strength and elasticity of the skin, makes it firmer, softer and moisturized. According to numerous reviews and feedback of the customers, this cream works great for stretch mark prevention as well. If you want to try how the best stretch mark cream works, try Revitol stretch mark solution, and enjoy your healthy and youthful skin.
Therapeutic effects and health benefits of onions have been known for centuries. This root is rich in vitamins and minerals, and it is used for many common diseases and ailments, including bronchitis, pneumonia and other problems linked to the function of respiratory system. In addition, onions can be successfully used both for treatment and prevention of such diseases.
There is a great number of homemade remedies for bronchitis and pneumonia which include such ingredient as onions, along with honey, lemon juice, garlic and other natural remedies. For example, you can take one average size onion, cut it small or blend it, add one tablespoon of honey or sugar, and then boil the mixture on very low fire for 15-20 minutes. Use 1 teaspoon of the remedy 3 times a day before the mealtime.
Also, in order to enjoy health benefits of onions and get rid of bronchitis, you can combine it with such herbal remedies as sage, coltsfoot, chamomile, pot marigold and others. You can simply boil slices of onions with 1-2 tablespoons of the mentioned dried herbal remedies. Those who are suffering from running nose can use onion juice mixed with honey and some water as nasal drops.
In addition, such combination as onions and milk is a recommended homemade remedy for bronchitis. Peel and wash carefully an average size onion, and simply boil in in some milk for 5-10 minutes, until onion gets soft. Cool down onion and eat it during the day. Finally, it is recommended to inhale essential oils and steams of freshly shredded onion. Do not forget to protect your eyes if you want to try the latter remedy.
According to the statistics, every third person on earth is very well familiar with such problems as chronic or occasional insomnia, restlessness, inability to fall asleep at night and other common sleep disorders. As a result, insufficient amount of sleep and bad quality sleep affect our life leading to feeling tired, exhausted and depressed, inability to focus and concentrate, reduced productivity and a lack of success at work, and many other problems.
If you are the one who wants to combat insomnia and have regular high quality sleep, check out the following tips.
- Make sure that your bed, pillow and blanket are comfortable and adjusted to your personal needs for a good sleep.
- Never try to sleep in the daylight and try to make your bedroom as dark as possible when you are going to sleep.
- Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, regardless of what day of the week it is.
- Try to keep your bedroom well ventilated and always open the window in your bedroom before going to sleep, at least for 5-10 minutes.
- Do not use your bedroom for anything else but sleeping and having sex.
- Do not keep in your bedroom any things like electric devices, TV sets and so on.
- Before the bedtime, avoid eating heavy foods, drinking alcoholic drinks and smoking, as well as working or typing documents, etc.
- To have a good sleep, do not go to bed unless you feel sleepy and tired.
- If you can’t fall asleep for more than 20 minutes and stay awake in your bed, better get up and do some reading or listen to some relaxing music.
- Try to do all necessary thinking and making decisions as to your problems, stresses, issues at work or in your personal life before going to bed, otherwise these thoughts will not allow you fall asleep.
- Do some relaxing activities like yoga stretching, or some reading before going to sleep.
- Do not get used to rely completely on sleeping pills.
Many of us heard about the effects of a lack of vitamins in the body. Many people prefer solving this problem by running to a drugstore and buying an expensive vitamin complex in order to give the body a “necessary support”. But it is very important to understand what the body really needs. For that, you have to listen to the signs and symptoms your body shows you.
It is a known fact that a lack of certain vitamin causes problems with function of certain body organs and systems. For example, if you suffer from the chronic fatigue syndrome, you should increase the intake of vitamin D, vitamin C and vitamins of B group. Add to your daily diet grains, beans and fresh vegetables, and eat sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. In order to receive more of vitamin D, expose yourself to moderate sunlight in moderate amounts of time.
If your vision get worsen by the end of the day, your eyes are getting tired and start aching, you probably suffer from a lack of carotene and vitamin B2. Eat more of soy products, carrots, fish, cheese, green veggies and so on. If you suffer from weak stomach and problems with digestion, you may need to increase your consumption of vitamins K and B2. Eat white meat, eggs, nuts, cheese and other foods.
If you noticed that your skin gets damaged too easily, and it takes a lot of time to get rid of such problems as bruises and cuts, you may need to increase your vitamin C consumption. If your skin smells bad very frequently, you need to eat more of red meat and eggs, the sources of vitamin B12. If you have swellings, puffiness and other related problems, try to increase your vitamin B6 consumption by eating more of beans, grains, fish and other foods rich in this vitamin.
1. A lack of physical activities. This is the most common mistake, and every person should remember that there’s nothing else that could make fat burning process more effective than an abundance of regular physical activities. No healthiest diet plan can substitute regular physical exercises.
2. A lack of water consumption. It is very important for effective metabolism to drink at least 1,5-2 liters of water a day.
3. Smoking. This bad habit affects normal chemical balance in the body, bringing a lot of harm and substantially slowing down weight reduction processes.
4. Eating before going to bed. It is a known fact that our body digests fats effectively in the end of the day, but eating anything 2-3 hours before the bedtime is not recommended due to bad effects of the foods, even healthy ones, stored in your stomach all night long.
5. Consuming only fresh fruit and vegetables. This is not the worst choice, but our body needs proteins and other nutrients which can be received from eggs, meat, fish, beans, cereal and other natural foods.
6. A lack of vitamins. It is especially topical in winter, when we do not receive lots of natural vitamins with fresh veggies and fruit. Support your body with supplements and vitamin complexes.
7. Eating 2-3 times a day. This idea is lacking effectiveness as it was proven that eating small portions of meals 4-5 times a day facilitates wight loss.
8. A lack of sleep. It is very important to sleep 7-8 hours a day, depending on our personal needs.
9. Looking for ways to lose weight in short periods of time. Do not try to get rid of 10 pounds a week! The best and the safest way is losing 5-6 pounds a month, this way both your body and your mind will feel comfortable with the idea of reducing body mass.
10. A lack of self-confidence. Believe in yourself, and you’ll make it!
Many of us are trying to effectively decrease the body mass, and the most of those who went through one or another type of weight management program, know so well that reducing weight is not the key solution for being overweight. Possibly, even more important problem is: how to keep the weight after the program is over. There are the main tips on how to keep your weight low and preventing possible weight gain.
1. Stick to new eating habits which you developed while going through a weight management program. Remember that in order to keep your weight low, you need to change your major approach to your nutrition, eat mostly healthy and nutritious foods and minimize the consumption of harmful foods like sweet, fatty or fried ones.
2. Keep in touch with your weight management specialist. Do not try just to give up on all your efforts and feel free to eat everything you want after you are done with the program. A nutritionist can not only give you a useful piece of advise on how to develop good eating habit or what to eat, he can also motivate you and show your right way.
3. Be patient. Remember that as your body needed time to store extra fat, it needs some time to deal with fat burning and readjusting to new body mass. It is very important not to have very high expectations and not to lose weight too very fast, cos’ it can cause too abrupt changes in your body, linked to imbalances, diseases and even premature death.
4. Keep your head cool. Many people when they’ve managed to lose weight successfully, begin eating everything they crave for and gain the pounds back immediately. Be proud of the results you managed to achieve and treasure them.